Friday, July 30, 2010

Update on my spring/summer dream list

Here is my list from a year ago...

1. The Getty Museum  Done!!  With Peter a few times and with Jen, Nancy and another sweet girl whose name escapes me right now.  Fun!
2. The Getty Museum-Malibu  Not yet
3. See the wildflowers blooming  Does spring in Seattle count?  I don't think so.  Next year...
4. Go to San Diego  Going in October!
5. Mission San Juan Capistrano/Del  Not yet
6. Nixon Library (re-visit)  Not yet
7. Reagon Library Well my wet-blanket friend Gabe went and sent me pictures.  But I still haven't made it...
8. Hearst Castle (re-visit) Maybe sometime this year
9. Santa Barbara Zoo No, not yet...
10. Pismo Beach/Carpinteria  Pismo Beach, yes!!  It was fun!
11. Santa Maria (re-visit)  Thanks to Kevin and Dini, I have a place to stay whenever I need one.  And I've taken them up on that a few times.  Love it!
12. Los Angeles Music Center  I went with students, but that doesn't count.
13. Nethercut Museum  Nope
14. San Francisco  Hopefully soon....

So it looks like I have some traveling ahead of me sometime.  Lots of it.  Gotta get going on these things.  Once again, if there is a place on this list you'd like to visit, please let me know and I'll join you!

4 comments:

CS said...

Let's go to the zoo!

Elisabeth Renee said...

Ok! Let me know when you are free. That would be fun!

Grace said...

You totally went to San Diego during the summer! We went in July!

<3 unsumpu

capturedthroughwriting said...

"Lo children are an heritage of the Lord and the fruit of the womb is His reward." (Psalm 127:3 KJV) Young people are such a blessing and I understand your passion with children, the Lord placed that love in your heart. I have worked with young people of all ages across the United States and it has been a tremendous blessing to my life. God bless you as you assist the Lord in loving children, you will not go unrewarded.
Captured Through Writing